Oct 25, 2012

Steaming it up!

SteamCon IV is here - - quite exciting. I'm going to be pretty busy, so I thought I'd go ahead and get this out now before I'm up to my cranium in Steampunks.

I've got a few panels I'll be attending this year, plus an autograph session on the Saturday afternoon of the event. I'll even have copies of the new editions for folks that want to pick them up. Even doing an "Interview with a Vampire" with author Theresa Meyers - - that one is going to be fun! Also, discussions on Dystopia, Self-publishing, oh, the grandeur! The revelrie!

Seriously, though. I look forward to these sorts of events. As a people watcher, this is just like Disneyland. The clever costumes, the fascinating ideas, the beautiful art and designs... I just can't get enough, to be perfectly honest.

And in honor of the event, I'm also running an eBook promotion on Amazon for Reaper's Return. This weekend - starting, in fact, tomorrow (Friday the 26th) - you can download a copy of the entire novel for free. FREE. You know, like for nothing. So, Kindle users, PC users, iPad users, whatever - please take advantage of my insane promotion-charged irrationality and grab a free copy of the book.

Why, do you ask, would I be so silly as to just give it away?

Well, because you're going to enjoy it, that's why.

I just wish I could offer a few giveaway on the paperback printings as well, but alas no. I wish I could say it's all part of some clever plot to encourage eco-friendly investments in entertainment, but as it turns out paper is a lot less free than data. So, yeah, it's just a money thing, sorry.

Anyhoo. So there's my pitch. Please go pick up a free ebook copy for me, for you, for the whole universe. It'll be fun, you'll see. Thank you in advance.

No comments: