May 13, 2013

The Choice Is Yours!

With the Steampunk vibe pounding once more in my veins, I'm ready - excited to start on my next adventure, but I find myself at a fork in the road.

There are two big stories I want to tell, and I'm not sure which one to do first. Here are the choices:

1. The big story of Grindel and Prama, the next two Reapers to arrive among the people of Aerthos; a dark new threat has emerged, and Romany has gone missing, and these two Sheharid Is'iin have not even awakened - will they be able to find Rom and save the world?

2. The further adventures of Favo Carr - the self-proclaimed hero of Aesirium and somewhat reformed scoundrel Favo has one great new adventure: to live.


Go here to my Facebook page and cast your vote - - I'll cap the votes on the 15th of May, and will begin working on the next book by the 21st.

Thank you so much! Allons-y!

No comments: