Jun 4, 2012

Steampunk Tales, now on the Nook!

I've been a pretty big fan of the Amazon kindle experience so far - had a couple of issues with the Barnes and Noble process, mostly of a technical nature. But at this year's Emerald City Comic Con, a lot of readers asked me to offer up a Nook version of my books. Well, rather than go through and individually publish all six of them, I'm doing you one better.

Now, the first three are available as a set. Yes. At the risk of putting on my late night infomercial voice (don't make me, I'll do it, I swear!), you get three novels in one bundle. Three.

It's already gone live on Barnes and Noble's website here  and it looks very sad and lonely without a few reviews. Please let me know if you have a Nook and would like to read and review them for the B&N site. First five people to volunteer will get a free copy of the Nook version.

No, I'm not bribing people - - I'm just saying if you are willing to take the time to read and write a review, then the least I can do is not make you pay for the book in the first place.

So either let me know in the comments section, or drop me an email at ren at renwritings dot com and I'll hook the first five folks up!

No comments: